To grow a type of fungus called bread mold
Ziploc bag, Eyedropper, Bread, Water
- Place the bread in the plastic bag
- Put 10 drops of water inside the bag
- Close the bag
- Keep the bag in a dark, warm place for 3 to 5 days
- Observe the bread through the plastic
- Discard the bag and its contents after your observation.
Starting on Wednesday, April 27th, Ms.Johnson’s 3rd grade class will conduct
a three day experiment to learn about how mold forms on bread.
They will present their findings at the Science Fair ’11.